Wednesday, March 31, 2010

hmmm :(


I wish that I had  
never met you
  Then there would be no need to impress you 
No need to want you. No need for loving you
No need for crying over you. No need for
Heartbreaks. No need for pain of tear. No
Need for Forgotten promises. No need for
rejected hugs. No need for crying myself
to sleep . no need for acting like you care.
No need, for everything you’ve done to
Make me feel like absolutely nothing.

But then again, I’m glad I did meet you. Cause
You were the one who always asked me if
Anything wrong. You were to one who
Loved me for me. The one who cared when
Everyone else didn’t. the one who listened.
The one who stayed up late just to talk about
The randomest shit ever. You were the one
Who I told secrets to. The one who taught
Me new thing. The one who laughed at my
Bad jokes. The one who did things, just for me